/

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

21 Day Challenge - Day 2

OK... so it was really difficult for my "legs to carry me" out of bed this morning... so much for that BABY steps class I did yesterday. Yet still standing in that scalding shower allowing the ache to flow from my body this morning, I felt a sense of accomplishment. I have been having this conversation in my head all day about whether or not it was worth it to go again today... I mean I KNEW it was, but there were SO many excuses in my mind. In the end, I knew I had to go. I made a commitment. As I was working out this afternoon (30 minutes of treadmill, 15 minutes of bike, and my weights routine) I felt GREAT!! NO MORE EXCUSES!! Now the dreaded ache is back... they say it will dissapate soon - Lets hope so!

Day 2 Layout: Silly Flower Kit
by Kim Crothers @ CreativeSnaps.com
Font: VinerHand ITC

2 comments:

Ferrill said...

Seeeeeeee, you CAN do it!!

Jonathan S. Jones said...

I like this layout!