/

Thursday, March 30, 2006

21 Day Challenge - Day 3


OUCH! It actually hurts to type... Ok so I am a huge Baby! I again had the whole do I go... do I not go... conversation with myself today. (I am beginning to appear a bit insane). I even went as far as to talk to my trainer and beg her to tell me it couldn't be good to be in this much pain.. She laughed at me and MADE me do babysteps again. It was SOO much harder today. BUT I sweated through it AND put in an addtional 15 on the bike. Right now as I sit here at 11:30pm in PAIN, I have to admit I don't feel a sense of accomplishment. I sorta feel like I am in a downward spiral. Which leads me to the quote for today. I absolutely LOVE it. So I will embrace the pain and have faith that everyone isn't lying to me when they say it will GO AWAY!

I Promise that on Saturday I will catch up with the artwork. For tonight I don't have any more energy to fight with PSE4. Gotta get my sleep so I can kill myself at the gym tomorrow. LOL

Day 3 Layout: Dirt Kit
by Kim Crothers @ CreativeSnaps.com
Font: Tekton Pro

1 comment:

Jonathan S. Jones said...

I think you're doing a fabulous job with PSE4.
If you work through the pain, you'll see results.